Terms of trade
Terms of trade
· Orders: can be sent us by mail, by e-mail, by fax, or through our website. The payment must accompany each order unless the credit terms have been established.
· Prices : the announced prices are net, VAT included and not deductible.
· Currency: the prices are mentioned in Euro.
· Acceptable payment methods :
Credit cards (Mastercard, Visa) : you will be charged for the available products only.
Paypal, bank transfer, French banks’ checks : we will refund or credit you the difference for any items that may be not available.
· Quality : all the offered stamps are mint and never hinged. If any items sent by us will turn out to have been defected we will attempt to replace them as soon as possible. Your satisfaction is our satisfaction.
· Returns : will not be accepted except the cases of our errors.
· Delivery: the available products shall be shipped within five business days since the receipt of the payment. The default delivery method is the registered priority mail. At your explicit request we can use EMS, DHL, UPS, Fedex (at your cost).
· Availability : the available items shall be shipped immediately and if any items are out-of-stock at the moment of the treatment of your oder, they will follow later. You will not be charged for the shipping costs of the second shipment. Some items may be definitely sold out despite of our attempts to restock. You will be notified accordingly by the following abbreviations:
AS (to follow): those items are expected to follow shortly. Will you please indicate in the Remarks (when submitting your order) if you prefer to receive one final shipment only & the deadline of such shipment.
S/S (sold out): no further delivery expected.
· Litigations: all the complaints must reach us within twenty days of the invoice. Any dispute which cannot be solved in a friendly manner may then be forwarded to the commercial courts of Brussels.
· New issue information : our newsletters (the monthly lists or any personalized country or thematic lists) can shall be sent by e-mail or by post. The paper version shall be sent after reception of your explicit demand. In order to preserve the environment we prefer as much as possible to work by e-mail
· Subscription / the standing order: You can also subscribe to a country or thematic standing order which will guarantee you the prompt delivery & satisfaction.
SUBSCRIPTION = SECURITY